- Open Waters Initiative
- Bay Ridge 69th Street Eco Dock
- Dyckman Street Eco Dock
- Ferry Transit Program
- Design the Edge
- Harbor Camp
- Task Forces
- Comprehensive Waterfront Plan
- One Stop Permitting
- State of the Waterfront
- Waterfront Revitalization Plan
- Upcoming Events
- City of Water Day
- 2013 Waterfront Conference
- Past Events
- MWA 2012 General Assembly
- 2012 Waterfront Conference
- Conference Sponsors
- Morning Plenary
- Access and Equity Panel
- Adapting to Climate Change Panel
- Emerging Sustainable Harbor Panel
- Ferries Bang for the Buck Panel
- Harbor Coalition: The Heavy Lift Panel
- Harbor Coalition: Waterfront Project Workshop
- Implementing Water Quality Panel
- Lunch Panel: Climate Change
- NJ Comprehensive Waterfront Plan Panel
- Open Up the Harbor!
- Safety and Real Time Water Quality Panel
- Saturday Morning Keynote
- Use Public Money Wisely Workshop
- Wakes Panel
- Waterfront Design Panel
- Waterfront Financing and Governing Panel
- World Class Attraction Panel
- 2012 Heroes of the Harbor Awards
- 2011 Waterfront Conference Floating Follow-Up
- 2010 Waterfront Conference
- CONFERENCE PROGRAM
- Morning Keynote and Plenary Sessions
- Conference Sponsors
- Historic Boats
- Ecology & Economy Workshop
- A Plan to Bring Our Harbor Back to Life
- Future of the Port
- Recreational Revolution
- Opportunities for Green Infrastructure
- Oyster & the Clean Water Act
- Show Us the Money
- Waterfront Edge Design
- A Green Working Waterfront
- Water Mass Transit
- Program Recap
- Climate Change Resiliency
- Dredged Materials Management
- Harbor Education
- After Sandy
- MWA Live from Abu Dhabi
- WaterWire Archive
- Best Waterfront Day Trips
- Press Releases
- City of Water Film
- MWA in the News
- 2013 Summer Aqua Calendar
- Waterfront Action Agenda
Reichgott Engineering (Alliance Partner)
Reichgott Engineering is a full service engineering practice based in Rockland County, New York. We...
WB Engineers|Consultants (Alliance Partner)
WB’s mission is “Improving the Way Things are Done.” We create customized solutions, based on proven...
Hudson River Environmental Society (Alliance Partner)
The Hudson River Environmental Society is a nonprofit, non-advocacy organization that delivers the s...
Hudson River Watershed Alliance (Alliance Partner)
The mission of the Hudson River Watershed Alliance (“the Alliance”) is to protect, conserve and rest...
North Brooklyn Boat Club (Alliance Partner)
The North Brooklyn Boat Club is dedicated to increasing safe and user-friendly access to, and creati...
Moffatt & Nichol (Alliance Partner)
Moffatt & Nichol is a multi-discipline engineering and design firm that provides clients worldwi...
Working Waterfront Task Force Presentation - June 23, 2010 (Learn More Resource)
Working Waterfront Task Force Meeting PRESENTATION Wednesday June 23 9:30am - 12:30pm MWA Offices...
Working Waterfront Task Force Agenda - June 23, 2010 (Learn More Resource)
Working Waterfront Task Force Meeting AGENDA Wednesday June 23 9:30am - 12:30pm MWA Offices Seaman...
Working Waterfront Task Force Meeting Minutes - June 23, 2010 (Learn More Resource)
Working Waterfront Task Force Meeting Minutes Wednesday June 23 9:30am - 12:30pm MWA Offices Seaman...
Harbor Recreation Task Force Meeting Minutes - February 8, 2010 (Learn More Resource)
February 8th Meeting Summary In this section we provide a summary of the discussion for the February...